The job on offer
Working in the End User Services team the successful applicant will work within a dedicated team of engineers and be responsible for managing collaboration tools.
• Ability to take on a broad range of work tasks across Collaborative Systems/Applications, Standard Operating Environments using standard support Toolsets, Capgemini processes and managing the Enterprise Systems.
• Undertaking performance monitoring, tuning, fault diagnosis, incident and request resolution.
• Support and manage scheduling of Project work tasks and liaise with Project Managers to achieve planned deliverables.
• Undertake Problem Management tasks.
• Able to coordinate incident, problem and requests queues, involving other team resources as required.
• Troubleshoot and support SOE to achieve BAU SLA commitments.
• Collaborative Applications build and configuration as per LLD.
• Produce working documentation re Toolset or service configuration.
• Involvement in new IT Infrastructure projects.
• Expected to work a reasonable amount of overtime to cover outage slots.
o Email System including:
ClearSwift SMTP Secure Gateways.
o Lync/Skype for Business including:
Microsoft Lync 2013.
SONUS Gateways/Call Routing.
Phone handset management and configuration.
o Enterprise Smart Device (i.e. Blackberry, Samsung) System.
o Proxy Internet Service System.
Desirable or interest in, but not essential:
• Scripting/Programming skills
• Process automation/AI
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com