Any UK base
An overview of the role
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cyber Security for Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our cyber security team. In this role you will be responsible for cyber-security business development and notably for proposing effective solutions to support security for our clients specifically within the Cloud Security and Cloud Migration Capability.
Working within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business to provide leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. You will be joining a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
Why this role?
Your activities will involve the development and proposal of effective solutions to support the infrastructure security and risk remediation systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies relating to Public Cloud.
You will operate in difficult, complex or political environments – taking full responsibility for outcomes – whilst promoting and representing the group internally and externally including at board level. In order to succeed, you will develop strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with internal and external clients, maximizing benefit for all the parties.
As a SME in Cloud Security Architecture, your responsibilities will include specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with the Cloud Security capability in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement services. This will include:
• Bring strong Cloud Security industry experience with knowledge of Cloud Security good practice (‘the art of the possible’) to bids and use this to highlight potential Cloud Security Solutions.
• Help clients develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
• Design, develop and build security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
• Identify, design and deploy solutions to secure cloud usage.
• Working with Capgemini’s wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
• Identifying, recommending and co-ordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
• Lead and execute Cloud Security client engagements (both lead sales and in certain cases delivery)
In addition, you will be expected to provide recognised thought leadership by developing and publishing relevant, well-presented, “points of view” on security-related matters to the market, speaking at industry events, and engaging with broader initiatives with the Capgemini Global Service Lines.
Successful candidates are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve targets in challenging and evolving business environments.
You will be highly credible, with the ability to influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients particularly at C-level.
You work well with no supervision, in complex environments, manage last minute changes calmly and professionally, and take control of difficult situations whilst working with ambiguity.
You will be someone who generates creative and innovative perspectives, develops alternative solutions, is willing to take calculated risks (exercising caution) and takes full responsibility for outcomes.
In addition; you will be able to evidence the below requirements:
• A minimum of 7 years Cloud Security experience. Microsoft cloud solutions are of particular interest.
• Security consulting or enterprise security architecture experience
• Business development skills and operating at C-level
• Proven consulting behaviours
• Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
• Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
• Detailed knowledge of at least two industry sectors
• Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
• Ability to determine the appropriate governance structures and policies for automation and compliance support
• Appreciation of various government and business domains, and how they implement and enforce security policies and procedures
• Excellent understanding, and hands on experience, of the manner in which security can be implemented and enforce in a cloud native and a cloud agnostic manner for each of the global hyperscaler service providers.
• Experience with container security concepts and enforcement, particularly in relation to the Kubernetes ecosystem.
Excellent understanding of the culture, practices and tools associated with the DevSecOps processes is a necessity. These include:
• Secure cloud architecture
• “Policy as code”
• Monitoring, logging and auditing tools
• CI-CD integration / DAST and SAST tools and the implementation into a secure toolchain and SDLC
• Secrets management tools, technologies, cryptography and configuration for cloud and multi-cloud implementations
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.