Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
As a Cloud Technology Lead you have a key role in leading the transformation of technology services in our customers, defining and realizing solutions in an agile model. In consultation with technology and business, determine the needs and translate this to the right solution and then lead the delivery.
Architecture transformation to disaggregate monolithic platforms into cloud native services, using microservices, APIs or patterns such as CQRS. You will be implementing new delivery models based on Agile-DevOps and defining new IT operating models to ensure benefits from cloud adoption are realized. Together with the migration of existing applications and services to public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
Roles & Responsibilities
• Will be responsible for new implementations internal or external as may be required from time to time.
• Should have a thorough knowledge of cloud service portfolio and should have the ability to engage with clients on new requirements that may crop up from time to time.
• Assist in Sales, Pre-Sales activities including marketing events, public speaking, RFI / RFP assistance (technical)
• Should be abreast with latest technological advances and identify, mentor and groom associates, including competency / Skill building, certifications etc.
• Shall provide Level 4 Technical support to all clients that the candidate may be associated with and resolve client incidents and requests in a timely and professional manner. Requests may include new implementations / change requests in the given environment.
• Assist in preparing Change Management plan including changes to architecture or design of existing systems and ensuring the same is approved by Solution / Sr. Solution Architects
Cloud Platforms and Architecture skills
• You will have hands-on experience with at-least one Cloud Platforms such as AWS or Azure or GCP
• Experience in migration of applications to public cloud
• Should be able to provision, administer and troubleshoot the foundational services of Cloud Platforms for networking, compute, storage and other services
• Be able to provision and manage Cloud Managed Services such as Managed Databases, Caching Engines, Load Balancers and other PaaS offerings
• Experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
• Design and implementation of microservices architectures and use of APIs and event networks and patterns such as CQRS
DevOps and Automation
• Automation skills with either Bash, Powershell, Perl, Python.
• Should have experience with command line or API integration with Cloud Service Provider APIs
• Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible will be an added advantage
• Candidate will have architected and designed highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable software
• You will have worked on and architected solutions on Docker / Kubernetes / Docker Swarm / ECS / EKS / ACS
• Required to have good communication skills – both written and verbal
• Should be able to work under a high-pressure environment
• Financial services knowledge would be an added advantage.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But
so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.