Fully UK Mobile
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Capgemini’s Cybersecurity Practice delivers projects and consulting services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
Capgemini has over 3000 Cybersecurity professionals (over 300 in the UK) to help define and implement our clients’ cybersecurity strategies. We protect their IT, industrial systems and the ever-growing number of products and systems enabled by cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT). As trusted advisors, we also strengthen their defences, optimize their investments and control their risks.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end-user gratification.
This is an excellent role for candidates who have a strong background in Cybersecurity and a bias towards Cloud and who want to be part of an enthusiastic, successful and growing practice. As a Cloud Security Consultant you will be in a technical, client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients with their Cloud migration or security improvements to existing or expanding cloud adoption.
Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in business development activities such as responses to our clients’ Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with other business units, partners and legal teams and development of our Cloud service offerings.
You will also share your knowledge and play an important role in developing our other consultants and our graduate and apprentice community to ensure our Cloud security capability continues to grow.
Your work with us will span one or more of the following areas:
- Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
- Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers.
- Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure cloud usage, whether cloud-native or COTS solutions
- Working with Capgemini’s wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
- Identifying, recommending and co-ordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to bear your experience in one or more of the following:
- Security, configuration and deployment models for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and Function as a Service (FaaS).
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud platforms or SaaS offerings (such as Salesforce or O365) is highly desirable.
- Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures and designs that meet clients’ business requirements.
- Network controls, Anti-Distributed Denial of Service (Anti-DDoS), Web Application Firewall (WAF), API Gateways and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
- Secure DevOps and secure software development.
- Cloud security and governance tools, CASBs and server and network virtualization technologies such as SDN.
- Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies.
- Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Docker, etc.).
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
While most of the team work on client locations across the UK, and this gives access to diverse and interesting opportunities, we want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week but travel to client sites within the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role