As a leading management consultant and IT service provider in Financial Services, Capgemini has proven ability to bring insight, objectivity and pragmatism to IT Strategy and Architecture, for outstanding collaboration and business results. We are looking to enhance our capability in the large scale digital transformation space and are recruiting a number of Architects with proven experience in the financial services space and strong leadership skills.
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients achieve sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
- Support the Lead Solution Architect and Platform Owner in defining and executing the strategy and roadmap for the application for the current and future platforms
- Documenting or contributing on Concept Solutions, Architecture Visions, E2E Designs, and High Level Designs for the integration of the new application and further enhancements
- Consulting with Business Analysts to help define Functional Requirements and Non-Functional Requirements
- Ensuring solutions align to clients architecture standards and strategy and conforming with all governance
- Provide support and consultancy throughout the development and change lifecycle to the wider project team
- Strong experience in creating technical documents such E2E Design / High Level Design / Architectural Vision
- Experience in relevant technologies and infrastructure such as Cloud (AWS/Azure) or equivalent technologies
- Experience in application integration technologies particularly real-time such as APIs or equivalent technologies
- Experience in security protocols between Cloud and on-premises solutions
- Understanding of Banking and Financial Services Industry
- Professional certifications e.g. TOGAF or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience of integrating 3rd party Cloud SaaS applications and internal systems
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs