We are looking to recruit a number of Business Analysts into our Cards and Payments Practice, based in London. We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience working on 2 or 3 Cards specific projects. These roles represent a unique opportunity build your career as a Business Analyst and gain further exposure to some of the UKs top banking institutions. All roles are permanent, full-time positions.
The Cards domain practice is focused on delivering end-to-end solutions in the Credit and Debit card arena. Specialising in large system global deployment projects, consolidation, consulting engagements through technology integration and implementation projects. Structured in the following functional areas: Acquiring; Issuing; Originations; Authorisations; Risk & fraud; Collections; Disputes; Loyalty and Customer service. Providing services such as: Application Development and Maintenance, web enablement, channel integrations, Live System Support, Business Analytics and testing.
This is a techno-functional team that consists of Subject Matter Specialists, Business Analysts and Technical Associates that specialize in implementing package solutions ( VisonPLUS, Cardpac, Triumph, Tsys-Prime,Tsys-TS2, Pega, Triad, Falcon, SMG3, Stragtegyware, Probe, Dialogue, CSF, Debt manager, CACS)
• Cards business and systems analysis
• Translate the customer needs into functional requirements
• Understanding the requirements to analyse the gaps and create a solution for implementation
• Creation of Functional Solution & design for Change Requests
• Work on detailed design of Interface mapping and write interface requirements documentations
• Managing individual work components as part of a larger project
• Prepare User guides, Business Cases, Training Material
• Giving Walkthrough to product management for functional / interface specification and following up on sign off
• Explain the functional / interface specification to the development team and provide support to functional doubts
• Providing functional support during System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Proven experience working in an IT Organisation or Consuiltancy as part of a Cards or Payments group, in the role of Business Analyst
• Must have experiences in implementation of Cards at large banks
• Foundatiion understanding of end to end transaction processing in one or more Clearing and Settlement Systems
• Financial Messaging viz., SWIFT and/or ISO20022 Processing
• Working experience in Payments Systems Integration Project, Systems Integration and Interfacing with multiple banking Systems and Payment Networks
• Understanding of Payments and Cards value chain and associated knowledge of surrounding landscape applications
• Experience in writing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs), Functional Requirements Solution Documents (FRSDs), Interface Requirements Documents (IRDs) and Interface Requirements Solution Documents (IRSDs).
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Nice to have:
• Conversant with UML / Use Cases / Business Process Modelling (BPM)
• Requirements Management Tools – IBM Rational RequisitePro, Requirements Center BluePrint, Borland CaliberRM
• Exposure to SQL, MS-Visio
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.