About the role
Support Europe and GBL Business Partners and their team leads by preparing recurring and ad hoc presentations, including provisioning of background information that supports parts of the presentation..
• Own and maintain the calendars used for the quarterly and biannual business meetings.
• Provide monthly statistics that give Business Partners information on business behaviour.
• Prepare and discuss the monthly M-review report for Business Partners leadership.
• Own and maintain the Europe Business Partners SharePoint site.
• Be a source of information and support for the Business Partners regarding Group IT Projects and Operational Initiatives by attending Service Impact Assessment calls and take further action in case business approval for these activities is needed.
• Collaborate with Group IT project management and Business Partners to take the necessary steps for Group IT Projects and Operational Initiatives that require business approval and maintain overview.
• Analyse the biannual VP Survey results and provide Business Partners and Leadership with statistics and recommendations for further action.
What you’ll bring
• Experience in creating PowerPoint presentations.
• Skills to evaluate and present the VP Survey results in a way that will enable the business partners team and leadership with solid and sufficient information to create service improvement plans.
• Ability to grasp extensive cross team processes and work with colleagues outside the team.
• Good communication and presentation skills on senior management level.
• Strong skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Planner).
• Experience in creating and maintaining SharePoint sites.
• Solid planning skills.
• English language at Proficiency level.
What we’ll offer you
We strongly believe that everybody’s career path is different. We will proactively support your professional development and accelerated career progression – including opportunities to grow your capability and deliver. We work in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, and although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you..
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and the cultural diversity that brings. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count