An overview of the role
The Business Operations Analyst will provide the following service offerings on the HMRC Market Unit:
– Financial Management
– RAID Management
– Planning and Control
– Quality Management and Governance
– Change Management
You will play your part as a member of the Delivery Unit in contributing to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. Support and/or play an active role in defining our Delivery Unit practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best of the DU to our customers.
You will work alongside the engagement manager on a variety of engagements including:
– Project and Programmes
– Resource Augmentation
Exceed client’s expectations on delivery/service and deliver value for money. Drive workplace productivity be an advocate of new ideas and innovation and embrace a continuous improvement culture.
You with maintain and develop their skills, experience and capability in line with the needs of the business, role and assignments.
• Responsible for day to day work management of direct report PMO resources
• Responsible for ensuring Capacity Plan is up to date for direct report PMO Resources
• Provide M-Review support up to VP Level
• Revenue group level unapproved financial exposure analysis
• Management of revenue group management codes
• Reviews & analyses sales pipeline at revenue group level
• Reviews & analyses capacity planning outputs for revenue group resources
• Reviews & analyses RAID items at Revenue Group level and supports RAID Management process for the Revenue Group; ensuring compliance with relevant standards.
Project Planning & Control
• Support the Lead Cluster Lead in reviewing planning progress & conformance across the clusters. Provide cluster level MI of planning data
• Supports the Lead Cluster Lead in reviewing project status reports and providing analysis on trends/key areas to focus on etc.
Quality Management & Governance
• Ensures that the Revenue Group’s governance mechanisms are appropriately implemented in line with Delivery Project Governance Plan; e.g. reviewing cluster level project governance compliance, conducting project health checks, preparing for audit activities etc.
Why this role?
You will join a capability of 110+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions across the Capgemini HMRC Market Unit.
• Strong business acumen and a high level of financial management and experience of providing key MI information to support the business
• Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
• Confident communication skills and energy
• A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
• Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
• Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work being able to multitask
• Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals
• Have an in-depth understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge (eg project finances & planning).
• Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint & Outlook.
• ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Advanced certified or equivalent
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise.
Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/”