Insights & Data is a Global Business Line within Capgemini. Our mission is to help customers to harness Data and AI for a stronger tomorrow. We marry the most innovative solutions with rock solid, industrialised design and engineering.
We want passionate, energetic people who live and breathe all things data. We want you to be thinking ‘how can I use what I know?’ and ‘what do I need to learn?’ in order to help your client and Capgemini to achieve their business goals.
We are looking for someone to work within our Business Development team, focussing on the Telco, Media, Technology and Services (TMTS) Market Unit. You will be responsible for driving growth in Sales and Revenue in TMTS for Insights & Data, working together with the Account Execs in the Market Unit.
What you’ll do
We don’t really have a typical day or typical project at Capgemini but the one thing which is certain about what you will do is that it will be focussed on our clients. Our clients expect us to be leaders in delivering value from Data, giving them advice, working on proof-of-values and delivering industrialised solutions. You will need to collaborate with the other areas of Capgemini to create compelling Go to Market offerings for the TMTS sector, shape new opportunities and respond to customer demand and competitive tenders.
• Delivering on targets for Sales and Revenue within the TMTS Market Unit
• Building and maintaining relationships both internally, with Account Execs, and externally with key customers
• Building and maintaining go to market offerings for the TMTS Market Unit which build on the core Portfolio offerings within Insights & Data
• Co-ordinating and leading on bids into TMTS customers
• Forge excellent links with partners and vendors with a focus on TMTS to ensure that Capgemini always provides a leading point of view.
• Strong Business Development background with a focus on new sales
• Good experience in at least two of Telco, Media, Technology and Services
• Proven client relationship skills
• Proven internal skateholder management skills
• Good knowledge and experience of the impact Data and AI can have on organisations
• Experience of strategic thinking and roadmap planning for significant organisations
• Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams for advisory, discovery, design and/or delivery activities
• Experience of working with C-Suite, directors, and/or senior technical leaders in significant organisations
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.