The Insights & Data Global Business Line (GBL) is strong of 23,000 people across the globe to lead our clients’ next wave of Digital Transformation with Data & AI. Our services include Data & AI Strategy for execution at scale, AI & Data Engineering to design, build, deploy and manage Data & AI platforms, AI Analytics Data Science and Augmented BI to transform our clients’ digital business, and Data Estate Modernization to support our clients’ move to the Cloud for their legacy data landscape. We cover all industries and work hand in hand with all other Capgemini GBLs and practices to deliver end to end Data & AI transformation to our clients.
This particular role looks after the Intelligent Industry playing field, which is currently defined as: “Leveraging digital technologies such as cloud, edge, AI, data platform, 5G, IoT and digitally transformed products and processes of industrial and technology companies to address ever increasing market requirements. Driven by a data-centric approach, Intelligent Industry allows companies to market a new range of intelligent products, solutions and associated new services, and get fresh insights to unlock new areas for operational performance improvement, innovation, reliability, speed-to-market and to deliver exceptional experiences.
Why this role?
We are looking for you to demonstrate your skills in;
- Identifying and leading the development of the AI Analytics and Data solutions to be built which serve the different industries within the Intelligent Industry Capgemini Playing Field
- Working with the I&D Global team to develop the portfolio roadmap for I&D Intelligent Industry assets
- Your ability to become a globally recognized expert in the company’s services and where they sit within the larger ecosystem
- Building and overseeing the execution of strategy for accelerated growth of I&D in Intelligent Industry, in alignment with ER&D and Invent
Engaging with Group Account Executives to equip them with the best available content on I&D for Intelligent Industry, plan the overall client relationship strategy.
- Strong domain experience in two or more of Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Life Sciences and Telco
- Experience in establishing the data foundations for initiatives/projects in the space of Smart Factory, IoT, Digital Twins, Digital threads, and PLM.
- Business Management
- Extensive years in Leadership role across Business management / BD / Sales / Delivery / Global engagements
- Strong understanding of Intelligent Industry concepts such as IOT, Edge Computing and Digital Manufacturing
- Sales / Account Management / delivery experience in Consulting, IT Services, Digital, Cloud, etc.
- Strong Client facing experience and C level relationship management
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.