We are seeking a top-performing sales executive to pursue new insurance business opportunities within Capgemini Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU). The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience and demonstrate strong selling attributes & techniques.
This role is responsible for creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of new business/logo opportunities. Additional tasks include infiltrating and influencing decision makers at the highest levels within the account. It will leverage these relationships to introduce the Capgemini FS SBU Insurance Business Unit and create & pursue selling opportunities.
Capgemini helps insurance companies address their innovation needs, identify key emerging technologies for investments, and realise benefits faster. Our proven expertise in delivering high-quality IT services to healthcare payer, property and casualty, and life and annuities businesses have helped insurers become more innovative to meet the evolving demands of today’s consumers.
Our capabilities in technologies like Pegasystems, Duck Creek, Guidewire, Salesforce & Smart Communications combine the strength and agility to traverse industry disruptions smoothly.
Want to know more about breakthrough technologies that will have maximum impact on insurance transformation? Explore our latest thinking and world-class research at www.worldinsurancereport.com
• You will be responsible for bringing in new business within the insurance vertical and carry an individual revenue target. Driving new account wins and new revenue
• Define a compelling proposition and vision for each sales opportunity
• Lead the sales process
• Provide insight to the business on market trends affecting clients
• Build and nurture relationships within the new accounts
• Work closely with account team (e.g. service line leaders, partners, practitioners and other business development professionals) to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeting programs and win business
• Proven experience of working in a like for like role
• You will be a true hunter with a broad network within the insurance industry
• Must have prior experience in sourcing leads, selling technology solutions, developing new logos and be a real self starter
• Must have solid work experience in the insurance vertical in the UK
• Solid experience of selling insurance transformation solutions
• Must have prior experience working in global delivery model
• Prior experience working in a revenue target driven role
• Demonstrable experience of consultative selling
• A broad understanding of I.T. services / technologies
• Experience of developing and selling in to C-level contacts in the industry
• You’ll bring expert knowledge to the table of digital, cloud and data transformation
• Overall experience in sales, contract negotiation, effective presentations and a solution provider mindset is essential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience interfacing with the customers and vendors at various levels especially at the CTO/CIO/ VP/Director level
• Expert knowledge of the UK insurance industry
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.