Focus of the role:
Capgemini FS is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our Cards practice and work on an initial engagement with one of our high profile banking clients.
What you’ll do:
- Take prime BA responsibility working with the Project Programme Manager and business stakeholders to support plan and control all business analysis related activity on a business change project programme, from initial scoping and requirements gathering, through cradle to grave of the project.
- To manage specific Business Analysis work streams on major business change projects and small change programmes providing specialist, objective, analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts on a project programme.
- To input into planning building requirements, supporting design, supporting testing and supporting implementation of new business processes, systems, products and services that are the deliverables from a strategic business change project, as part of an overall strategic business change programme.
- Actively contribute and champion the development of the change delivery process.
- To lead objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts on BAU activities and business change projects.
- To initiate, formulate and present recommendations based on analysis in order to influence and negotiate the decisions made by the Business owners at VP and / or Director level, project management team functions.
- Lead and own specific deliverables within the Business Analysis and implementation work streams.
- Provide business analysis and implementation support to Contact Centre projects and programmes.
- Mentor other Business Analysts to assist with their education in analysis skills, quality of work and personal development.
- Actively contribute and champion the development of the client’s Business Analyst community.
What you’ll bring:
- Some project experience with an understanding of the phases.
- Awareness of business analysis frameworks.
- Exposure to working in small to medium scale change initiatives.
- Experience in writing formal business documents.
- Awareness of domain activities.
- Experience communicating with a wide array of people.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office products.
- Some knowledge of the Contact Centre platforms and associated applications.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of Agile Central, JIRA, Confluence applications.
- Typically faces off to VP Analysts and VP level stakeholders.
- Experience of conducting Business Analysis in Agile and Waterfall delivery environment.
- Analytical problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Sound commercial judgement and overall understanding of financial services environment.
- Professional communications clarity sharing information listening and encouraging others.
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.