The project is around Compliance for 3 different clusters – IB (Investment Banking) Surveillance, Wealth Surveillance and Control Room Surveillance.
IB will be covering both Equities and Fixed Income.
- Solve problems for large, corporate clients in FS sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- Domain based expertise encompassing both internal and external .i.e. Client Trades and Employee Trades
- Good understanding of Asset Class and Functional understanding of how trade works/ lifecycle
- Understanding of all data products and the associated data classes along with Reference data
- Experience on Data Quality, especially dealing with data at the data attribute level
- Experience on having worked on different Rule based engines (Eg: Actimize)
- Financial services experience is desired and probably a must for the more senior candidate especially desirable if they would have Compliance, Equities and Trading Surveillance experience
- Have good knowledge and proven experience working in a Java / SQL environment
- Have a strong experience working side by side with the development teams
- Comfortable writing functional requirements and understanding tech specs
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.