Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organisation that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance.
The focus of your role
To work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients, as a member of the business analyst team typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement. A typical role would be to work as a facilitator between business and information technology team on delivery of business solutions.
What you’ll do
- Be a requirement engineering expert (as BA) in one or several areas such as Reference, Master and third party Data applications, Derivatives back office platforms, Securitisation (Both Asset & Conduit) and asset servicing system.
- Create the requirement artifacts e.g. functional specification document, Use cases, requirement traceability matrix, business test cases and process mapping documents, user stories for agile projects.
- Perform customer/business facing roles at end user locations (India/UK). Conduct requirement workshops, SME interviewing for requirement engineering and prioritisation.
- Apply current regulations and initiatives such as EMIR/Dodd Frank and have familiarity with concepts of Trade Repositories, LEI and CCP clearing
- Communicate the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advise upon the potential introduction of such technology
- Undertake feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and present proposals to clients
What you’ll bring
- In-depth experience of OTC derivatives Trade Life-Cycle, pricing and valuation, CCP framework, DMP.
- IT experience on systems supporting IRS, CDS, equity swaps, FX. Knowledge of investment/portfolio strategies such as liability driven investing, emerging market neutral, 130/30 etc.
- Ability to work with end users in global locations to define business requirements using techniques such as user stories / use cases.
- Strong Finance business analysis experience (Finance / Risk / Regulatory) with knowledge of regulatory rules and produce base level specification.
- Strong ability to describe requirements and functions to developers.
- Experience of working in an agile delivery environment.
- Ability to engage with upstream teams that provide data.
- Demonstrable experience in areas like collateral management transaction lifecycle, risk management & compliance (Basel II, III FSA regulation…etc), Credit and counterparty risk identification and measurement, Market Risk identification and measurement, Liquidity risk measurement, reporting and management, Risk Regulation & Compliance, Risk Governance, Strategy and Policy
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.