Business Analyst Apprenticeship Level 4 Hybrid Working 2022
Location: Telford (West Midlands)
Start Date: May 2022
The Focus of Your Role
Working towards a Business Level 4 Apprenticeship, you will help businesses improve their performance by offering expertise on technical areas. From looking at simple software upgrades to ensuring a client’s employees have been trained in the changes you are proposing, you will be central to the success of our innovative business solutions.
What you’ll bring
• Outstanding communication skills and an understanding of how technology can improve business efficiency and productivity.
• The ability to understand the issues faced by your client and identify areas that could be improved – with the ingenuity to lead workshops and brainstorming sessions to pinpoint the way forward.
• A basic grasp of the IT lifecycle, including the various stages a project goes through and the people involved.
To be eligible, you need:
· 7 GCSEs A*-C including Maths and English (4-9)
Plus, one of the following:
· 3 A*-C at A-level (NOTE: AS Levels are not included)
· Completed Advanced Apprenticeship
· BTEC (Pass, Pass, Distinction minimum)
What you’ll do
• You’ll work on projects across a number of industries, supporting multidisciplinary teams.
• You’ll learn on the job, supporting the development of the entire project and working with senior colleagues to seize opportunities and develop your knowledge.
• You’ll build trusted relationships with clients and stakeholders, sharing ideas and ensuring clients address potential challenges.
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 310,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, driven by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.You will be working alongside people who are experts in different technologies and have a wealth of technical and client experience. It is often fast-paced, and we work in a collaborative environment. You’ll be involved from day one with a team around you, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted
What we’ll offer you
• With more than 290,000 people in over 50 countries, we still have big ambitions – and we’ll rely on you to help us achieve them
• With us, you will have responsibility from day one. Work alongside and network with experts to gain industry insights and develop your business knowledge. Thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll have time to develop, be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted
• Professional development and a worthwhile experience with technology and opportunity to work with and learn industry standard technology.
• It’s all part of our commitment to hiring the best people and enabling them to achieve their full potential with us, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
• To be part of a 360 strong Graduate, Apprentice & Placement community that are supportive and to be part of local social events, giving you access to the MU’s large graduate community
• Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability: we’ll give you multiple opportunities to get involved with the extra activities we call ‘Giving Back’, which means you’ll be involved with fun and charitable events, from the Palace to Palace cycle ride, careers fairs, football tournaments, and much more.
Why we are different
• At Capgemini, we know that one solution doesn’t fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become even more outstanding when innovation is applied to a thought-process, we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people, who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive and successful.
• Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 290,000 people and nearly 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
• This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Whether that means part-time work, flexible hours or a condensed week, we will find the right working approach if you are the right person for the job. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of, at Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.