Why join frog?
frog is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions. We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks and partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products, we’ve spent six decades on the cutting edge of design. Now we’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications. Our work touches hearts and moves markets. Joining 2000+ frogs means joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving, in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. frogs prize humour, positivity and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community and in the world at large. Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
- Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
- Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
- A belief in the power of emotion; and in not compromising on quality
We’re looking for brilliant strategists to help us build a new Brand offer for frog UK.
You’ll be bright and sparky and ready for the challenge of joining a start-up team with an evolving offer.
We have a few roles available for midweight to senior brand consultants – we can figure out where you fit in once we’ve met. We anticipate a mix of stand-alone brand work as well as supporting bigger, end-to-end engagements across our broader expertise in Business, Experience, Activation, Enablement and Data.
We’d love to meet people who’ve held roles at well-known brand consultancies or agencies. Experience of working with household name clients is essential; sector knowledge of Consumer Goods, Retail and Financial Services will be particularly helpful.
Well versed in brand theory and with proven experience in application, you’ll be comfortable with consulting in and delivering on the core elements of our brand offer:
- Analysis of qual/quant research and data to uncover the human, brand and category insights to underpin strategy
- Brand strategy including planning and metric setting
- Portfolio strategy and brand architecture
- Brand definition (purpose, positioning, proposition, etc.)
- Brand activation (implementation planning, colleague / customer engagement)
- Communications planning (leading into campaign and content strategy)
Plus exposure to brand identity development / working closely with creative teams – which may include naming and tone of voice expertise.
Depending on your level of experience, you’ll have responsibility for new business, IP and some internal responsibilities (e.g., line management, recruitment, marketing). Whatever your level or background, we’d love to talk to people who:
- appreciate the commercial and business context of brand work
- blend analytical, creative and logical modes of thinking into compelling, narrative-driven presentations and documents for clients
- have an excellent standard of personal presentation and written/visual communication with an eye for detail (native-level British English)
- are confident managing project timelines and in costing and controlling budgets
- build strong relationships with individual clients and a network of prospects
- spot opportunities for how frog can help new clients or extend existing projects
- can design (with support from senior colleagues) a relevant point of view, proposed scope of work or piece of content to attract and win work
- enjoy developing and sharing their own perspective on brand
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
Since June 2021, frog is a part of Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want