Whilst you may have any of our UK offices as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
Who you’ll be working with
The Big Data Analytics team is part of the Insights and Data Global Practice and has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. We continue to grow and need to add to our talented team with other, experienced Data Analytics SME’s. We very much encourage a ‘leave your grade at the door’ mentality so everyone feels comfortable contributing to our innovation and delivery. We also have a great sense of community, we encourage sharing of ideas, we sponsor meet ups for your peers and have a large calendar of social events throughout the year.
If you are keen on working on some truly cutting edge programmes, learning new technologies and techniques and joining a team with like minded big data architects, engineers ,scientists and analysts, then click the link below and apply now.
The focus of your role
We are looking to bring in a wide range of experience and expertise across grades. If you join us, you will be involved with the full life cycle of growing our capability, designing and delivering SAS data analytical solutions, deploying your experiences in SAS data skillsets in data manipulation, data integration and data transformation.
Our projects are varied, sometimes you may be asked to help define a client’s data transformation roadmap, other times you may be rolling your sleeves up and creating some innovative data analytics solution for a complex business problem or even assisting in responding to client bid responses.
What you’ll do
- You will work on analytics projects, bringing your SAS expertise to help;
- Mentor, design, develop and deliver SAS Data Analytics solutions
- Assist in Proof of Concepts
- Lead on aspects of day to day delivery in agile delivery environments
- You will work with clients to ensure they realise their analytics transformation roadmap
- Internally, you will help identify improved ways of working, contribute to the I&D practice and mentor juniors and be part of a knowledge management initiative.
What you’ll bring
This will be dependent upon your experience, but if you can demonstrate some or all of these characteristics then we’d really like to talk to you –
- Experience of performing data analytical projects within the SAS technology stack
- Data Extract and Load experience
- Data Transformation
- Good SQL coding
- Good SAS Datastep and Macro coding
- Data Warehouse data modelling
- SAS Code optimisation
- SAS Data Analytics products and solutions, such as:
- SAS Datastep and Macro (including DS2)
- Proc SQL
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Data Loader for Hadoop
- SAS Metadata loader for big data
- Knowledge of the SAS Viya platform
- Data transformation using SQL or noSQL forms.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Find out more and apply