Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
By joining our Data Engineering, Architecture & Platforms team within Capgemini’s Insights and Data global business unit you’ll be working alongside the most talented BI professionals in the industry, working on challenging projects that leverage the latest technology and delivering solutions for our customers that transform businesses and deliver deep insight.
Insights and Data is a global business unit that delivers solutions across a wide range of information functions including BI, EPM, data management, Data Science, Big Data, Analytics and Content Management. We are partners with the major BI vendors such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft.
The focus of your role
At Capgemini you will be able to harness your BI & analytics experience with major technology vendors to technically implement complex Analytics-based solutions in the analytics and data integration space, leveraging technologies. Core to our success is the ability of our consultants to implement leading edge IT solutions to resolve complex business and technical problems. In addition to project implementation activities we expect our consultants to give back to the team by sharing knowledge and best practices with others as well as advocating IBM solutions within Capgemini.
What you’ll do
- Operate as a BI consultant on the design and implementation of complex BI & analytics solutions including working in mixed onshore/offshore teams, working with technologies such as IBM Cognos and Oracle BI
- Advocate the latest analytics and data integration technologies both internally and in the wider market
- Provide expert support to help craft value propositions and win sales opportunities
- Work with the best people in the industry
What you’ll bring
Your core skill set will include the following:-
- A proven track record of both the technical design and implementation of leading-edge BI solutions, preferably with a focus on IBM Cognos Analytics
- Expertise with IBM’s BI products, including IBM Cognos Analytics 11 & IBM Cognos Framework Manager 11
- Knowledge of other BI products, such as Oracle Analytics Cloud or Azure Power BI
- Strong relational database SQL experience from vendors such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft
- External Consulting experience and a desire to work on challenging projects throughout the UK
- Strong communication skills and experience with multiple delivery models, including Agile
- A willingness to take the initiative, learn more and share your knowledge with others
Additional skills of interest include:-
- Experience working with data integration technologies such as IBM InfoSphere Data Stage 11
- Experience with advanced analytical components such as R, Python or D3
Eligibility for Security Check (SC) is required.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply