At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Working closely with our clients, our consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
We’re looking to recruit a number of Banking Solution Architects to support our clients across the globe.
You will work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients as a member of the Banking Practice, typically within or associated with a delivery, proposition or consulting engagement.
Assignments will vary in size and duration and may involve working as part of a team delivering a contractual solution, providing expert client-side consultancy, mentoring, design authority project delivery or acting as a “trusted advisor” and / or “subject matter expert” to clients and internal teams alike. Your relationships will run from senior management level through to project development and support teams.
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients achieve sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
Our Banking and Diversified Financials practice helps clients shape, define and deliver banking transformation initiatives across the entire span of the organisation (front office to back office). This encompasses driving process improvement and process digitisation to enhance customer experience and delivery straight-through digital processing and self service across the bank. Key areas of focus are around sales (origination) and servicing.
• Deliver strategic business, information and technology service architecture development working as part of a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks
• To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the technical aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
• To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
• Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team
• Good experience of working within Banking, either Retail Banking , Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking or Business Banking
• Strong background in solution architecture and/or enterprise architecture
• Would be advantageous if you have experience with FIS, Fiserve, Jack Henry, Finacle, Temenos etc
• Strong consulting skills and experience – able to shape and drive consultative outcomes with clients
• Experience in design and delivery of a variety of Solution Architecture led solutions in Banking (Core Banking, Payments, Mobile Banking etc.)
• Consider yourself to be a subject matter expertise in at least one discipline for Solution Architecture
• Rounded architecture experience including some or all aspects of programmes in terms of profession and technology (programme/project design & management, transformation, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, service provision, technology governance etc)
• Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
• TOGAF 9 or Open Group certification is desirable but not imperative
• Experience in projects working with or managing offshore teams
• Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques
• Proven experience in one or more of the following: Financial Crime Mitigation, Lending (secured and unsecured), Collections
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.