Who you’ll be working with
Through a global network of more than 25,000 professionals, Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) delivers deep domain expertise and enhanced service offerings to some of the world's top financial services institutions.
The focus of your role
We are looking for a number of talented Mulesoft Developers to join our Banking and Diversified Financial practice (BDF) in the Republic of Ireland and UK. The right person enjoys working as part of a team, and would like opportunities to grow and develop their skillset across the board. To be successful you will be highly motivated to achieve the common goal and have a strong focus on quality. Our people enjoy working as part of a dedicated team and liaising closely with internal stakeholders such as our Engineers and Architects, Product and Marketing teams, Project Managers, Customer Support and Account Managers to deliver our software solution.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets,
- Oversee the development and maintenance of technical and process documentation
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirementsAssisting in continuous improvement in engineering practices
- Work as a guide to development team, QA, ensure detail design and implementation aligns to architecture proposed
- Mentoring and growing with team members
What you’ll bring
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.