We are looking to recruit a number of Banking Business Analysts / Subject Matter Experts (SME) into our Banking and Diversified Financials Practice.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience in Financial Crime Mitigation, Lending (secured and unsecured), Collections.. These roles represent a unique opportunity build your career as a Banking I.T. professional and gain further exposure to some of the world’s top banking institutions.
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients achieve sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
Our Banking and Diversified Financials practice helps clients shape, define and deliver banking transformation initiatives across the entire span of the organisation (front office to back office). This encompasses driving process improvement and process digitisation to enhance customer experience and delivery straight-through digital processing and self service across the bank. Key areas of focus are around sales (origination) and servicing.
• Provision of specific domain expertise to enable delivery teams
• Working with delivery teams to translate the end user requirements to application/system requirements
• Capturing, analysing and documenting functional requirements
• Reviewing requirements documents prepared by developers
• Business process modelling – investigating operational requirements, issues and opportunities to seek effective solutions
• Translating end user application/system requirements and ensuring the delivery team has a thorough understanding of these requirements
• Challenging the business where appropriate to manage expectations and highlight risks/issues
• Preparation of test scenarios and management of integration and system testing
• Strong functional / domain background and experience in banking and/or broader topics (Credit Risk, Payments, Cards, Fraud, Limits and Risks) with focus on unsecured and secured lending
• Strong consulting skills and experience
• Hands-on experience writing user stories
• Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong initiative; able to self-manage
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done
• Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
• Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
• Experience using standard project and business tools including Rally, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint
• Team player who works well with technical and business resources.
• Proficient with process modelling tools (e.g., Visio, IBM Blueworks).
• Some experience in one or more of the following: Financial Crime Mitigation, Lending (secured and unsecured), Collections.
You might also have:
• Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies; working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards
• Experience with other visualization tools
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.