Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
A successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience with AWS services, strategy and hands-on experience with AWS centric architectures, Migration applications to AWS and a willingness to be both a leader and contributor to the overall AWS eco-system.
- Design and Build re-usable AWS solution offers for Capgemini Financial services catering to Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Payments, Capital Markets and Insurance verticals.
- Provide thought leadership and strategy for investments being made by Capgemini Financial Services for AWS solutions. Review and Influence architectural decisions around cloud strategy, solutions and advisory to our clients across the globe.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud architectures and migrations
- Design technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Experience using AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, VPC, S3 and other native services
- Prior Experience as AWS Architect across multiple projects with go-live milestones
- Hands-on seasoned solutions architect experience and architecting, designing and implementing cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions
- Knowledge in Ansible/Docker/Kubernetes is preferred
- Prior experience having interactions and influence with CTO’s and CIO’s is mandatory
- Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory to lead diverse global architecture teams
- Desired AWS certifications:
- AWS Certified Security Specialist
- AWS Certified Big Data Specialist
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialist
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect professional
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.