The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services we are looking for an experienced and motivated AWS Platform Architect to create innovative solutions in the AWS Cloud for Capgemini Financial Services. The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of many transformation strategic initiatives, lead many AWS Architects and Engineers to form the best minds in cloud platform solutions in the Capgemini financial Services area including creation of re-usable best-of-class AWS assets. A successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience with AWS platform services, strategy and hands-on experience with AWS centric architectures. Also including Migration applications to AWS and a willingness to be both a leader and contributor to the overall AWS eco-system.
What you’ll do
- Design and Build re-usable AWS platform solution offers for Capgemini Financial services catering to Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Payments, Capital Markets and Insurance verticals.
- Review and Influence architectural decisions around cloud strategy, solutions and advisory to our clients across the globe.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud architectures and migrations
- Design technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Produce high-quality technical design, build blueprints
- Assist with implementation of AWS platform architectures, including account and network structure, deployment orchestration and automation, and security best practices
- Build and configure build plans, code pipelines and create automated solutions that can be frame worked and re-used.
What you’ll bring
- Mandatory experience using AWS EC2, Amazon ECS, AWS Batch, ELB, CloudFront, Amazon ECR, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Lightsail, AWS Fargate
- Prior Experience as AWS Architect across multiple projects with go-live milestones
- Hands-on seasoned solutions architect experience and architecting, designing and implementing cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions
- Knowledge in Ansible/Docker/Kubernetes is preferred
- Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory to lead diverse global architecture teams
- Ability to communicate in a DevOps environment with the team, managers, business units and stakeholders.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is strongly desired
- Must own ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
The Financial Services Cloud Foundation Services Practice is a globally distributed 2500+ people organization, which focuses on helping our Financial Services clients deliver new technology capabilities leveraging cloud native services and cloud platforms to enable business agility.
Capgemini has developed a broad range of services within our CFS practice, by drawing on our cross industry experience, to drive technology services transformation in our Financial Services clients. We deliver new technology services and capabilities to some of the world’s largest banks and insurance companies, enabling them to bring new products and services to market at pace and at lower cost, whilst continuing to comply with regulatory constraints..
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.