The focus of your role
Here at Capgemini Financial Services, we're looking go recruit an Automation Test Lead to support one of the UK's leading Insurance providers. This role represent a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career as a testing professional. This is a permanent, full time positions based in London, but will initially be supporting our client based in Norwich. So being able to travel is essential.
It's time to Ace Your Career!
What you’ll do
- Performing testing across various web & mobile applications ensuring quality is at the forefront of our deliveries
- Concentrate on testing software to the agreed definition of done
- Automate suitable tests
- Contributing to designing solutions that meet the strategic requirements of our business.
- Identifying improvement opportunities such as test automation or technical innovations to increase the quality and efficiency of delivery.
- Providing technical expertise and collaborating in teams operating across the UK, Poland and India.
What you’ll bring
- Technical expertise in Automation script development including Selenium C#, BDD and Specflow
- Good programming experience with C#
- People with a strong working knowledge of Agile delivery, Gate keeper for Automation framework, Good knowledge of design patterns, Systems, Test and Behavior Driven Development
- Knowledge and experience of leading the implementation of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, VSTS),Source Code Management (GIT, SVN)
- Experienced in testing web & mobile applications(Native/Hybrid and Mobile web)
- Pension / General Insurance Product knowledge
- Experience working in distributed Agile in Multivendor environment
- Experienced with tools such as Selenium, Zephyr (JIRA) & Visual Studio
- Experience working with cloud tools like perfecto/SEE Test/Device anywhere, Browser stack etc. would be an added advantage
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.