The job on offer
Here at Capgemini our Testing function is responsible for all aspects of testing services focusing on developing our capability and introducing transformation to our existing accounts. We see various levels of maturity within our client’s IT Software Development Lifecycle. Some are just starting off on their testing transformation journey, whilst some of the more mature organisations are moving to a much more optimised, ‘Dev-Ops’ operation. Our aim within the Testing practice is to help our customers evolve and innovate their testing landscape regardless of their maturity.
- You will typically report to the Test Manager/Test Lead on a given testing assignment and the role will be carried out at a wide variety of Capgemini and client sites. Central to the role is the definition, development and execution of technical testing throughout the complete development lifecycle, from project initiation through to delivery.
- Produce Test Approaches modelled around using Test automation as the base
- Produce Integration Automation Test scripts, data and scenarios in accordance with the documented approach.
- Embed, Run and maintain the automated tests prescribed within the Automation Test Framework
- Analyse (and document if needed) defects discovered during test runs
- Work with the Technical Lead and other resources across the development and environments teams to rectify and retest issues encountered during testing.
We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Demonstrable experience of validating application quality through measures including functional, performance, vulnerabilities, defects and static analysis results
- Demonstrable Experience of conducting Functional & Non-Functional testing using appropriate tool set.
- Experience of testing Middleware and API’s using tools like RestAssured, Postman, SoapUI, OR similar
- Demonstrable Experience of using testing test management & Defect Management tools like HP Quality Centre, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint or other similar tools.
- Strong experience of working in a DevOps delivery environment and teams with exposure to Continuous integration delivery tools/environment
- Experience in Agile Scrum/BDD methodologies
- Experience of using tools like Gherkin, cucumber and similar
- Demonstrable experience of introducing or using test automation in everyday facets of test lifecycle.
- Experience in any programme language like C, C#, Java, Python (desired)
- Experience of using any of the performance measuring tools like Jmeter, Blazemeter, Eggplant , HP Load Runner, Grinder or similar would be a plus
- Knowledge of Databases like Oracle 10g/11g or SQL server
- Candidate must be security clearable
Why Capgemini is unique
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a ‘People Manager’ Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an ‘Architect’ our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini’s unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform ‘Next’ and our ‘Learning for all’ mindset.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
‘Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com’