HR Professional (Offer Management)
Business Area: Core Services
Working Pattern: Full time
Reporting to: HR Helpdesk Team Manager
With around 130,000 people in 41 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2012 global revenues of EURO 11 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
About Core Services
Alongside Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Aspire and CC, Core Services is one of the major UK business communities. Core Services is home to business specialists who support the UK business and the global teams based in the UK. Its aim is to provide both the processes and framework that underpin the business and specialist expertise to support initiatives.
Main Purpose of the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual that is looking for a new HR challenge. The successful individual will work within the Capgemini Core Services UK Offer Management Team. The successful individual will be providing HR Administrative and Recruitment support, issuing offers of employment and related onboarding activities. Advising and supporting Candidates, Capgemini UK employees, Managers, HR Managers and 3rd Party suppliers across the UK Business on a range of HR and Recruitment matters.
- Issue of Offer Letters and Contracts of Employment
- Employment Reference checking
- Provisioning of Kit (laptop, phone etc)
- Organised, calm under pressure, confident and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed.
- Stakeholder and candidate experience is really important to us, so we need you to have a good understanding of customer care.
- Ability to prioritise and proactively manage multiple HR activities and processes.
- Confident in dealing with people, being able to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must have.
- A good understanding of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Your time management skills and prioritisation of tasks will be vitally important in this role, this is a busy role and you will need to be able to keep on top of a wide range of activity.
- Flexible and agile in your role, as you could get involved in different projects and demands of the business and be able to adapt quickly.
- Ability to create and support an inclusive team environment
- Thrives on achieving results through collaborate teamwork.
- Self-driven, organised, calm under pressure, confident and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills including requirement to handle sensitive and confidential data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work and complete tasks to tight deadlines
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Some generalist HR or Recruitment experience
- Previous HR administration experience in a fast paced IT Services environment
- Knowledge of SAP HR
- SAP/Success Factor knowledge
- User Acceptance Testing experience