Who you’ll be working with
As a Co-Facilitator within the Telford ASE Team, you will join a creative and diverse team who play a pivotal role in resolving complex business challenges, through a first class facilitation capability. The team consists of multi-faceted facilitation expertise, from those with a creative spark who can turn complex business messages into a working metaphor, through to those that can facilitate large groups of people from the front of the room. Each ASE practitioner believes that the power to deliver in a team is far greater than any individual effort, and as such we have an open and supportive culture that fosters collaboration and creativity.
The focus of your role
The ASE is a problem solving and facilitation capability. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering ASE events, managing the client relationship and effectively leveraging the capability of the ASE Team. You will bring to the fore your collaboration and facilitation expertise to support our clients in achieving business outcomes. This role carries a strong Public sector focus and as such, you will be required to continually develop the relationship and reputation that the ASE has as a world class venture. In addition, you will gain exposure to growing, shaping and delivering ASE Interventions within the Private sector. In addition to your client facing responsibilities, you will contribute to the internal development of the ASE venture, our people or the broader Capgemini group.
What you’ll do
• Co-Facilitate ASE Events, with responsibility for scoping, designing and delivering high quality, collaborative events
• Project manage the link between the client and the ASE facilitation team and act as a central point of contact for event delivery
• Apply new and existing collaboration capabilities, including Design Thinking, Systems Thinking and MG Taylor skills and methodology to help solve complex business challenges and drive organisational performance
• Ensure all deliverables and client interactions meet timescales, cost and quality requirements
• Contribute to the leadership and development of the ASE as a venture, including the development of ASE team members
• Help shape best practice and enable continuous improvement within the ASE Team
What you’ll bring
• Demonstrable experience in using group facilitation methodologies and facilitating large groups
• An understanding of collaborative methodologies such as Systems Thinking, Design Thinking, Deep Democracy etc
• A strong track record of working with, and influencing senior business leaders in complex organisations
• A determination to think and work differently to others and therefore make a difference in any situation
• The ability to design and lead an innovative project of work to deliver profound outcomes
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.