The Capgemini Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FSSBU) is looking to recruit a number of Solution Architects who specialise in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
We are keen to hear from you if you have deep data science, platform build and architecture experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to accelerate your career, work with some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and influence the future of banking.
These roles are permanent, full time and based in London, but travel will be required throughout the UK to client sites as required.
- Elaborate the Intelligence Hub architecture in relation to data science capabilities – what AI/ML tools should be part of the technical stack and what use cases each tool would cover?
- Explore, assess and propose analytics tooling based on business requirements
- Prepare and present AI/ML Tooling architecture stack to required governance bodies
- Define and drive Proof of Concept activities for chosen tooling
- Work with our client's global businesses/functions on common solutions, identifiying re-use opportunities
- Work closely with the data science community
- Have accountability to the Intelligence Hub Lead Architect for all activity
- Data science, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence experience
- A strong background in IT Solution Architecture is essential
- Deep data science and platform build/architecture experience
- Proven strength in conceptual and logical thinking, ability to abstract information and look at the bigger picture
- Ability to articulate and present solutions at the right level for a wide audience.
- Building relationships and networking, with high levels of motivation and collaboration
- Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed Programme
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.