The focus of your role
We are looking to recruit a AEM Solutions Architect to join the Digital practice based in London.
This is a permanent, fulltime position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
What you’ll do
- The qualified candidate will be part of development team to design and develop a large scale web-based platform written and hosted Open Source technologies
- Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM
- Convert client provided content into AEM content
- Design and improve solutions around Adobe AEM solution
- Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
- Conducts user testing and reporting on the outcomes
- Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
- Experience in a fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment
What you’ll bring
- Good understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud Services.
- Experience building with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5.
- Strong technical expertise and experience with Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target, and DAM. Have successfully architected and implemented AEM solutions to the marketing, work flows, applications and web site needs.
- AEM versions: AEM 5.6.1, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2
- Experience in architecting applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM,CRX).
- Firewalls, network diagnostic tools, RHEL.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.