Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are currently seeking a top performing Actimize Developer with hands on experience in Data & Analytics to join our successful Insights & Data Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Actimize Developer with Technical / Management skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
The successful applicant will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements for solutions and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to potential clients.
This role will be key for the on-going delivery and upgrade of case management solutions within Compliance and Financial Crime utilising NICE Actimize Enterprise Risk Case Manager (eRCM).
- Develop your knowledge of industry/market trends in the Anti-Money Laundering – transaction monitoring domain whilst having development experience on Actimize SAM products.
- Work as a liaison among project stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate features for new functionality/existing systems.
- Good understanding of Customer Journeys in the Compliance, Risk domains.
- Analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- SAM8 and RCM development and any associated components
- To Develop solutions for consuming various feeds (such as Party, Account, Transactions) from Actimize SAM landing area, processing the feeds through AIS and RCM. Identifying/documenting gaps in terms of data quality.
- Improves systems by studying current practices
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Architect and develop accurate, timely and robust technical solutions based on business requirements and test specifications
- Experienced with NICE Actimize (AIS, ERCM), Java J2EE and SQL server/Oracle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with extensive experience in financial services or highly regulated industry
- Experience as an Actimize AIS / RCM Developer or other similar role and exposure in Banking domain
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, writing queries and validating data
- Ability to understand, analyse & document complex processes, features and stories
- Financial Crime or Compliance experience is preferred
- Experience in Anti Money Laundering (AML) domain
- Experienced lead to a team of developers
- Experienced in Agile ceremonies
- Experience in working on own, or in small team with ability to take the initiative to drive a project forward
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presence and ability to interact with various levels of seniority within a client organisation
- Mentoring and management of team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies and analysis techniques
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.