Any UK base with flexibility to travel
Who you’ll be working with
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
The focus of your role
As an Account Executive in our Retail sector you will be responsible for driving the major transactions for Capgemini UK across your Retail account(s). As part of the role you will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging the Capgemini Delivery teams. This will also involve the shaping and framing of propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Sector Leadership, Service Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Proposal Development teams, responsible for sales closure of the deals following Capgemini processes and achieving the substantial targets including bookings, revenues and profitability.
Key for the role will be the ability to assimilate complex Capgemini business propositions and use them to guide client conversations; with a critical view on achieving relevant, measurable business outcomes. The fundamental skills of client need and issue discovery are clearly critical here, as is the ability to dynamically switch between issue discovery and proposition qualification. These skills are necessary not only at the early stages of a client relationship but as part of ongoing deal and account management.
What you’ll do
Working closely with the Account teams together with the Sector & Delivery Unit Management teams, you will be responsible for creating and driving your own pipeline, in line with your defined overall account strategy and direction. Originating and nurturing the development of the business, new revenue streams and directing proposition development will be key focus areas.
Much of the activity within our key accounts needs to take into account the active competition of other suppliers within the ecosystem; as well as the multiple alliance and sub-contractor relationships developed over time.
You will be central to the ongoing communication needs of running a large complex account. With account teams distributed over many offices and between the UK and India, you will need to ensure the wider team remains aligned to the account direction and achievements / challenges.
You will be a key face of the Capgemini relationship to the client, covering many layers within the organisation and able to develop relationships at executive level, both on the technology and business sides of the account.
As a major contributor to the CPRD Sector, you will be expected to represent the account in the Monthly reviews that take place where there is a high level of accuracy expected in forecasting across the account activity.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in running complex, multi-million pound accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills and gravitas necessary to operate at CxO level – selling and delivering consulting and technology engagements
- A background in System Integration Technology delivery with a knowledge and understanding of the business challenges facing the Retail industry. A solid knowledge around the relevant technology solutions, operating models and a view of business critical outcomes and success factors
- Personally have led and sold at least three +10m GBP TCV Application Solutions Deals to FTSE 350 / Fortune 500 organisations. The client must be willing to provide a reference for your leadership role in the sale
- Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents
- Experience of selling AO solutions involving service delivery from Nearshore / Offshore locations outside the UK & mutualised teams; be able to craft the solution including distributed delivery elements, price-to-win and articulating value proposition
- Ability to innovatively and constructively challenge the status quo to drive forward the business
- Able to operate with a high degree of independence as well as being part of a team.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.