A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Our Global Procurement team of circa 250 professionals works across multiple categories and countries. At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful with smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems as a part of Global Procurement, you will be a part of that story, participating in Bids and ongoing business for our internal and external clients – leveraging our Alliances and Vendors and our considerable knowledge base. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
This role will provide procurement support and advice across all IT/Telco categories but focused predominantly on software. The remit is both internal and client focused across UK and Nordics covering new requirements and renewal activities.
You will be working with a geographically dispersed team locally, globally and with a remote back office function, where you will be expected to comply with Global Procurement policies. There may be a requirement to travel to other offices from time to time.
- The primary activities of this role will be to negotiate and put in place 3rd party contracts
- Optimising commercial and license models through your knowledge of the applicability/relevance of the licensing model to the requirement.
- Negotiate and implement amendments to T&C’s for both new and existing contracts
- Minimising risk to Capgemini while ensuring value for money for Capgemini and its clients.
- Focus on working with the team to deliver true P&L savings for Capgemini and to deliver client benefit in accordance with client contracts.
- Supporting & solutioning bid experience
- Experience in category plan Builds
- Driving cost saving experience for Capgemini and it’s clients
- Risk Mitigation; through contract negotiations and ongoing Vendor Management
- You will work as a part of our diverse and globally dispersed team both locally and virtually to provide best in class procurement services for our internal and external clients
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs