Job Title : Graduate Client Account Manager
Location : London
Intakes: Feb 11th, Jun 3rd
The focus of your role
Acting as the bridge between technology and the people being affected by this technology, you will be at the forefront of optimising relationships to deliver the best of Capgemini to a number of public sector clients.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work on large-scale technology projects for a variety of clients and industries, ensuring that those who will be affected by these transformational programmes are ready to embrace the imminent changes.
- You’ll provide training solutions, working directly in-house with clients to support their employees in learning how to get the best from their new technology.
- You’ll support induction processes, contribute to the growth of your delivery unit and work with the client’s communications teams to complement change management activities.
What you’ll bring
- A bachelor’s degree, with a genuine enthusiasm for the transformational capabilities of new technology and – ideally – an understanding of digital and cloud technology.
- The confidence to make decisions and manage your own workload, particularly when working away from the team.
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to build lasting relationships and become the client’s go-to person for all of their training needs.
Note: You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You should be flexible in your approach to work and willing to travel to clients.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we know that one solution doesn’t fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become all the more outstanding when ingenuity is applied to a thought-process. And we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive and successful.
Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 200,000 people and nearly 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Whether that means part-time work, flexible hours or a condensed week, we will find the right working approach if you are the right person for the job. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of, at Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.