You can work alongside some of the UK’s most talented technologists and business professionals – so this is an ideal opportunity if you’re looking to pursue a career in the digital or technology industry. However, just as important are the placements we offer within our key in-house teams such as Marketing, HR, Recruitment, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability and Finance.
Your week may include shadowing consultants, undertaking business projects, creating presentations, carrying out research tasks, analysing data, or participating in mock interviews to help you gain an insight into real-life interview scenarios. You might also help with general day-to-day functions across our teams.
You’ll learn skills on the job to add to your CV as well as soft skills such as team building, communications and project support. And who knows – you may decide to extend your time with Capgemini by applying for one of our apprenticeship programmes.
Am i suitable?
To be eligible for our programme you must:
- Be aged 15-18
- Live a commutable distance from our offices: Woking, Holborn, Sale, Aston, Glasgow, Nairn or Telford; please see our website for precise location details.
- Send us an up-to-date CV
- Complete our online application form
- Be available for a full week in June/July 2017
- Have the permission of your parent/guardian and your school
- Show the motivation and enthusiasm to work in a world-class business