ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) is the backbone of Capgemini’s application services business in Continental Europe (AppsTwo SBU), accounting for 40% of revenues. It remains one of the high priority focus area for our sustained growth in 2017.
We have two distinct offers in our ADM service portfolio:
1. eAPM (Economic Application Portfolio Management): it is an advisory offer targeted at CIOs who are looking to create the leeway to accelerate their digital transformation – addressing both the organization and IT portfolio to deliver a business case and roadmap for transformation. It is backed by our world class LINKSITP tooling that helps us collect, visualize and analyze client data and also provides benchmarks to make identification of transformation levers fast (www.capgemini.com/eapm).
2. Next generation ADM: our clients are looking at strategic partners not only to help them secure business continuity while reducing IT costs, but also help accelerate their digital journey and improve their business outcomes in tangible ways. This offer brings together practical solutions & assets to address our client’s priorities in a holistic manner, helping them to accelerate & secure their transformation journey as an execution partner. (www.capgemini.com/application-services)
Definition of the Role
We are looking for a strong, experienced marketing and communications lead to help us build a comprehensive marketing plan for these two ADM offers and anchor our efforts to roll it out across our different business units (BUs) (notably France, Germany, Benelux, Nordics and Switzerland).
More specifically, it involves working with the respective offer leaders to:
– Create a compelling value proposition for our clients
– Simplify the messaging of the offers to easier to sell
– Develop creative content to support the offer (videos, collaterals, testimonials, website, etc.)
– Design and execute communication campaigns and events to build awareness – both for internal stakeholders (sales, solutioning and delivery teams) and external targets (clients, analysts and advisors)
– Work on thought leadership reports to strengthen Capgemini’s position in the market
– Support any initiatives to be favourably positioned in analyst reports (e.g. Gartner’s Magic Quadrant)
– Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
– Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
– Produce valuable and engaging content for our website
– Anchor the roll out of any Capgemini Group ADM marketing initiatives