A Turning Point for Today’s Manufacturers
Manufacturers are at a crucial turning point regarding their technology strategies. In particular, they face intense pressure to:
- Increase margins
- Incorporate manufacturing and LEAN principles into back-office technology
- Perform broad enterprise integration, including master data alignment
- Provide real-time performance analytics to business users
In the coming years, global demand and visibility of supply networks will enable dynamic supply chains to emerge. Businesses equipped with the right skills and resources – particularly the ability to transform data into predictive business knowledge – will be best positioned for growth.
In a hyper-competitive environment for manufacturers, speed is increasingly critical. Product life cycles are getting shorter, batches smaller and client/market demands changing ever more rapidly.
Trends that are emerging in manufacturing include:
- Increasingly demanding consumers will drive the adoption of multiple business, manufacturing, and fulfilment models.
- Automation and advanced technologies are being introduced to help minimize equipment failures, reduce inefficiencies, and create new growth drivers.
- Dynamic supply chains will be enabled both by global demand and by supply network visibility
In the coming years, global demand and visibility of supply networks will enable dynamic supply chains to emerge. Businesses equipped with the right skills and resources—particularly the ability to transform data into predictive business knowledge—will be best positioned for growth
MFGPath – Provides you with Rapid SAP Implementation
MFGPath is Capgemini’s S/4HANA-based SAP All-in-One ERP solution that enables industrial and discrete manufacturing companies to streamline operations, providing greater visibility and control of core business processes. The solution can be deployed to provide innovation, acceleration, and value as well as provide enhanced capability maturity for companies at any stage of development.
Join Thousands who Choose SAP
With more than 35 years of industry experience, we have a successful history of helping clients enhance performance and efficiency with SAP. We developed this pre-configured solution based on leading industry-specific SAP practices, along with tried and tested implementation methodologies and accelerators. Our pre-defined implementation is based on the latest technologies and scalability.