Embrace Industry 4.0: Converging business systems with physical assets
Our Digital Manufacturing services focus on improving the digital maturity of core manufacturing functions across product and asset lifecycle management, onsite and remote operations management, industrial IoT and Big Data, system simulation and industrial cybersecurity. We draw on deep expertise in consulting, technology and engineering services, combined with a network of global Applied Innovation Exchanges and a strong ecosystem of partners, to ensure our clients gain sustainable competitive advantage from their digital investments.
Read more about our Digital Manufacturing Services here.
We help you design and operate smart products and plants, optimize your engineering services and industrial operations, while adopting intelligent configurations of production systems, factories and infrastructure across key functional areas:
- Enterprise-wide manufacturing digital transformation
- Product and Asset Management – Achieve PLM transformation, align your data and processes with 3D technologies, and deliver effective digital product and asset configuration management.
- Operations Management – Optimize industrial control systems, manufacturing intelligence, industrial IoT and digital operator capabilities.
- Complex system simulation – Reduce time to market, while avoiding physical tests and optimizing quality.
- Industrial cybersecurity – Securing your digital transformation initiatives.
The evidence? We are recognized recognized in the “Winner’s circle by HfS Blueprint Report for Product Lifestyle Management (PLM) Services, 2016” and as a “Leader in NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) on IoT Services, 2017“