These are challenging, yet exciting, times for insurers. With customers in the insurance space expecting a seamless, “Amazon-like” experience accessible at any time and on any device, insurers are looking for innovative ways to interact with new markets and launch new products quickly into the market.
Harnessing the potential offered by intelligent automation and data-driven insights, as well as implementing sound client-centric strategies, is crucial for keeping up with the competition in an agile marketplace where customers expect engagement on their terms and boardrooms expect real-time access to business performance data.
Data-driven, touchless insurance operations
Capgemini’s Digital Insurance Operations is a portfolio of services that provides highly specialized insurance offerings to help you transform your core insurance processes, as well as support functions such as finance, HR, and procurement, while reducing cost and boosting customer satisfaction.
Digital Insurance Operations provides end-to-end customer-centric operations tailored to the specific and demanding requirements of your insurance business. Our platform-based solutions leverage our assets and investments in intelligent automation, cognitive document processing, and smart analytics to deliver touchless endorsements, submissions, and claims solutions, as well as third-party administration (TPA) services, across:
- Property and Casualty insurance
- Life and Health insurance.
Best-in-class business processing
Digital Insurance Operations also leverages Capgemini’s renowned reputation for developing and delivering best-in-class business process services, including:
- Intelligent automation for finance – reimagine your finance operations to deliver enhanced customer experience and best-in-class finance operations at a lower cost, improved data and reporting, and enhanced controls
- Next-generation HR – put your individual employee at the center of your HR value proposition to deliver sustainable value to your business
- Digital customer interaction – interact with your customers seamlessly across a variety of channels to position them on the market and offer concrete actions to improve their performance.
A powerful portfolio built on consulting, technology, and operations
Our long history and strong reputation in providing business process and sector specific services has already made a significant and positive impact on many of our client’s bottom line and profitability.
Our clients range from a Fortune 50 life insurer to one of Canada’s largest financial institutions, and from a well-known American healthcare solutions provider to a global life assurance company – all with their own unique commercial and trading landscapes, as well as a broad variety of challenges that require innovative and expert solutions.
We have made a real and positive difference to the revenue and profitability of these, and many more, healthcare insurance businesses, including:
- Implemented a 98% auto adjudication rate in claims processing
- Implemented 100% automated processes for document retrieval
- 30% improvement in turnaround time for policyholder services
- 35% reduction in policy administration costs
- 43% efficiency gains over five years
- 40% reduction in block administration costs
- Up to 40% increase in productivity
- 40% reduction in complaints
- 35% reduction in printing and mailroom costs
- 50% increase in provider satisfaction.
Contact Business Services
To learn more about how our Digital Insurance Operations can enhance your insurance company with automated, end-to-end, customer-centric operations, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org