Capgemini has been a strategic Pivotal partner and a gold member of the Cloud Foundry Foundation since Pivotal’s inception in 2013, serving on the technical advisory board.
Capgemini and Pivotal collaborate to deliver transformational projects to clients by combining Pivotal’s leading-class technology, such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, with Capgemini’s extensive industry and industrialization experience. Leveraging our strengths in Business Process, Digital Transformation, AI and Analytics, this co-innovation partnership aims to deliver new approaches to solving business challenges.
In collaboration with Pivotal, Capgemini is the partner of choice from advisory, implementation to managed services, enabling clients to:
- Accelerate application development and reduce time to market,
- Respond rapidly to market demands with streamlined operational excellence,
- Gain significant IT/business intimacy, agility and competitive advantage,
- Reduce risks of new entrant disruption,
- Remove inhibitors to innovation.
In addition to our Pivotal Centers of Excellence in North America, Europe and Asia, we have a vast number of Pivotal certified people in eight countries, supporting our clients around AI & Analytics, Cloud, Programming languages and Software applications, notable badges include:
- Pivotal Developer Certification
- Pivotal Application Architect Certification
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry Operator Certification
Capgemini won the 2018 Systems Integrator Partner of the Year for Customer Impact award from Pivotal Software, Inc. for its work with Norwegian Pharmacy Association (DIFA) to develop and operate the new pharmacy industry solution in Norway.