Paris, December 4, 2020 – Capgemini announced today that it has been positioned as a Leader by Everest Group in its Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020. The report evaluated 25 service providers, including Capgemini, based on their ability to deliver services successfully and create market impact.
The Everest Group assessment recognized Capgemini for demonstrating a number of strengths, including:
- Leveraging a strong digital ecosystem and framework of assets to offer a comprehensive suite of solutions across the Finance and Accounting (F&A) value chain
- Leveraging its Digital Global Enterprise Model (D-GEM), a platform-based architecture that provides business transformation and benchmarking to guide the right digital operating model for clients
- Significantly investing in developing Digital Twin capabilities, leveraging partnerships with process mining vendors in conjunction with proprietary framework assets to accelerate transformation journeys for clients
- Augmenting solutions with AI capabilities
- Establishing strong experience in servicing large clients across multiple sectors
- Seamlessly transitioning ongoing operations during the COVID-19 disruption
- Showcasing a partnership driven approach with transparency, flexibility, and relationship management
“Capgemini has demonstrated its ability to leverage and invest in various technologies to drive end-to-end transformation for its F&A clients,” said Shirley Hung, Vice President, Everest Group. “With a strong focus on a partnership-driven approach and continuous process improvement, Capgemini has been placed in the Leader category in the Finance and Accounting Outsourcing PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020.”
Leaders were recognized by the Everest Group for consistent delivery of FAO services and continued investment in strengthening their all-round F&A capabilities. Leaders leveraged deep industry and F&A domain expertise, superior technology capabilities, innovative engagement models, end-to-end digital transformation and consulting experience. They also leveraged their scale of operation and wide delivery presence across locations to cater to clients’ varied strategic requirements.
David Lumley, Head of Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Practice within Business Services at Capgemini said, “Capgemini is proud of its ongoing success and partnership with clients to drive enterprise wide outcomes led by Finance. Our next generation solutions and services bring together deep finance intelligence and industry expertise, enabled by new operating models, technology ecosystems, and upskilled talent. This enables what we call the Frictionless Enterprise, breaking down silos across an enterprise to generate greater value and new range of business outcomes for our clients. We are delighted that our capabilities have been recognized by the Everest Group positioning us as a Leader in their FAO Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020.”
To download a copy of the Everest Group Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020, click here.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini’s purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined global revenues of €17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com.