Paris, September 7, 2021 – Capgemini announced today that it has been named a Leader by Everest Group in its IT Managed Security Services (MSS) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Capgemini was recognized, among 28 IT service providers evaluated by Everest Group for this assessment. It was positioned as a Leader for its Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning led cyber defense operations, investments in cyber experience centers and an Operational Technology (OT) security portfolio, and a strong innovation roadmap.
“As enterprises bet their future on various digital transformation initiatives, the demand for cybersecurity has risen significantly. Moving from the basic log monitoring of decades ago, enterprises are now leaning on their MSS providers to improve their security postures and solve challenges around business continuity, agility, and resiliency,” said Kumar Avijit, Practice Director, Everest Group. “Capgemini’s strong emphasis on AI/ML-led cyber defense operations, investments in cyber experience centers and an OT security portfolio, and a strong innovation roadmap have helped it position as a Leader in Everest Group’s 2021 IT Managed Security Services (MSS) PEAK Matrix® Assessment.”
“This recognition by Everest Group further validates our customer-centric approach and investments in building an end-to-end portfolio of security services. We are continuously augmenting our range of expertise with innovation that helps our clients to be agile and resilient and ensures their business continuity through an ever-evolving cyberthreat landscape, notably during these turbulent times,” said Geert van der Linden, Cybersecurity Business Lead at Capgemini Group.
Among Capgemini’s strengths that the report cites are:
- an in-depth knowledge of the client’s environment, localization narrative, focus on improving business metrics, and the depth and experience of its portfolio;
- a strong innovation roadmap for the next 3 years with an emphasis on AI, automation, analytics, and threat intelligence;
- an OT/IoT security portfolio combining the assets and expertise of the Altran acquisition with Capgemini’s security portfolio;
- a strong Managed Detection and Response (MDR) offering that reflects the Group’s investments in advanced security analytics, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) playbook automation, threat intelligence, and cognitive intelligence;
- a global Security Operation Center (SOC) footprint, with an extensive focus on localization resonating well with clients;
- investments in cyber experience centers that provide an immersive cybersecurity simulation of disruptive cyber-attacks and clients environments.
Everest Group’s assessment is based on its annual Request for Information process conducted over Q1 2021, interactions with leading managed security service providers, and analysis of the managed security services marketplace.
Click here to access a custom version of the report.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
 SOCs have been renamed as Cyber Defense Centers (CDCs). Tailored to client’s specific security challenges, Capgemini’s network of Cyber Defense Centers orchestrate the multiple roles, processes and technologies needed to enable efficient incident detection, analysis and response.