SETTLE FOR THE STATUS QUO?
OR BUILD A BETTER FUTURE?
Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge analytics, machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data cloud platforms. Our experienced consultants also support our customers in crystallizing business-driven data strategies as well as in designing and running data management and governance programs. We believe that by leveraging a holistic approach, organizations can truly become data-driven in all they do.
Do data pipelines, data migrations and cloud data platforms belong to your comfort zone? Do you master the relevant data tools to enable scalable analytics and AI services? As the cherry on top, do you happen to be a Snowflake expert?
We are looking for Data Architects and Data Engineers to join our fast-growing team. As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of data experts and work to design and implement cloud data platforms on a cutting-edge technology stack
Your role will be defined based on your experience and interests, possibilities varying from hands-on implementation work to designing data and solution architectures. Thus, whether you are a Junior Data Engineer at the start of your career, Lead Data Architect with decades of experience, or someone in between, there are interesting projects waiting for you!
Capgemini Finland is a winning team of consultants, technology experts, developers, designers, and innovators. We are building a better, more sustainable, and inclusive future by transforming organizations and helping them grow.
When it comes to data, Capgemini is the Nordic leader in Data, AI and Analytics and our local expertise is backed up by a powerful global network. Our projects are around Modern Cloud Data Platforms, Data Warehousing, Data Governance Advisory, AI/ML and Data Quality Solutions and there are strong capabilities within this area across the organization (you get to network within the company to learn from other peers globally). We also have our own university to ensure continuous learning (certifications etc.), globally investing heavily in research on different data solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have
- Previous experience as a data engineer or data architect working with public cloud environments, especially Azure or AWS.
- Excellent consulting abilities, such as trust-building communication, transforming customer’s business needs into technical solutions, proposing alternative and new approaches
- Strong skills/experience within at least some of the below mentioned:
- Data warehousing and automation (Snowflake, Wherescape, Agile Data Engine, Datavault Builder, etc.)
- Hands-on experience on data integration and processing tools such as Matillion, Talend, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, Informatica, Databricks or Spark
- CI/CD experience using such tools as Git, Jenkins and Azure DevOps, as an example
- Python and SQL
- Understanding of Public, Private, & Hybrid Cloud Strategies
- Understanding of information security and privacy issues related to cloud solutions
- Passion for learning, exploring, and developing your expertise
- Fluent communication and presentations skills in English and preferably also in Finnish
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant field
- Ability to work independently with customers - previous consulting experience is a plus
What is our promise to you?
At Capgemini Finland, you shape your own future. As one of our experts, you will combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. You will have an impact on how leading Finnish organizations and entire industries operate in the digital era. Our work contributes to a more functional and inclusive society and touches the everyday lives of thousands.
Our employee benefits include for example
- Global training & development support with free access to +250 000 classes and certifications from Coursera, Pluralsight, Harvard Spark and more
- Fair and equal career management program and an unparalleled network of experts to learn from
- Flexible working hours and remote working policy
- Modern office spaces with a gym, swimming pool and spa area in Helsinki (you can also have our Lappeenranta office as your home base)
- Extensive benefits to support your health and wellbeing
Employees consistently praise Capgemini Finland for providing opportunities to grow and learn, for making work enjoyable with freedom and flexibility, and for embracing a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
Does this sound like your thing? Send your application latest by October 2nd 2022. We are proceeding with interviews also during the application period.
Got a question about this role? For more information, please reach out to Petteri Mannersalo (Head of AI & Data Engineering) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get The Future You Want.