Do you get energized while managing challenging projects and you like to be the one who drives fast-paced cloud and DevOps deliveries, while keeping customer satisfaction to the maximum?
If these words reasonate well to you then you may be the Technical Project Manager we are looking for!
You will join a team of Delivery Execution professionals, formed by project managers and/or release managers. As Technical Project Manager, you are responsible for driving project delivery and making sure it will meet its objectives. You’ll work with Capgemini global delivery capabilities – teams could be located onsite, offshore or in other locations. You’ll utilize Agile and DevOps best practices to work effectively with top-tier Finnish companies.
Skills and experience
We hope you are a professional who digs into the important details, is not afraid to “get hands dirty” with technicalities but is also able to see the overall view and coordinate multiple aspects of a delivery with different stakeholders. You are not expected to be a developer, but you’re expected to understand different technologies and architectures at a level that is needed for efficient project planning and control activities. Working as scrum master comes natural for you.
As a person, we believe you have:
- Prior work experience in project management in application development projects and client delivery (min. 3 years)
- Experience delivering projects with Agile/SAFe methodologies, preferably in a scrum master role
- Experience delivering customized software projects
- Sales-oriented, active mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English
- Ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
We value experience/knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Project management related certifications (such as SAFe, scrum master, PMP)
- Knowledge and practical applications of System Development Life Cycle concepts
- Experience as release manager in agile/DevOps delivery initiatives
- Knowledge (even better if hands-on) of CI/CD concepts and the related tooling
- Experience of working in DevOps set-ups
We also appreciate experience of different business sectors and IT-consulting. To feel at home with us you should have excellent team spirit and passion to learn and develop your skills further. We give you the freedom to do your work but we expect you to be self-driven and worth of the trust.
We offer an interesting work environment with our international team and challenging opportunities with leading client organizations. You will get an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model. We also offer you competitive compensation with balanced and flexible work-life.
Our Helsinki office offers you the perfect opportunity for relaxation by having a gym and a 20m long swimming pool with spa area. Alternatively you are free to work with our Lappeenranta office as your home base, as well.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, send us your CV (and perhaps even a short cover letter?) without further hesitation (however the latest by August 8th), and let’s find out if we’re a match! On July we’re on holiday but are prepared to move fast with potential candidates already in June.
For more information, you may contact Joanna Luukkonen (email@example.com).
Please note that Joanna and the rest of the recruitment team are on holiday during July, so all requests and questions will be addressed in June and August.