The focus of your role
You will develop and close large deals that involve a range of group services, cross-discipline and multiple business units. Leveraging complex and cross-discipline solutions for clients, which create long-term business relationships and guarantee sustainable and individual quota exceeding development. You will be expert at identifying and generating a range of Sales opportunities. You’ll be adept at presenting solutions and services and comfortable liaising with senior execs both within our client organisations and internally.
What you’ll do
- Overall responsible for a large sales opportunity following the Collaborative Selling sales process until signature / closing
- Develop trusted relationships with different stakeholders at the client
- Developing Winning Sales Plans detailing the Sales Strategy for an opportunity
- Take the lead in Sales strategy, Pricing strategy, negotiating and overall general deal making to ensure Capgemini is in a winning position
- Build and leverage a network of client relationships
- Understand the internal approval processes for large deals, ensuring all senior stakeholders are supportive
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques
- Understand that clients buy from people and be at ease in persuading clients on all levels (rational, political and emotional)
- Leadership through influence, and team work, in order to engage the internal workforce to deliver what is required to close the deal
What you’ll bring
- Track and demonstrable record of successful closing of major opportunities > 30M€ TCV
- Collaboration skills to work together with other business units within the Capgemini Group
- Strong sales process and techniques
- Strong Commercial and Business acumen
- Strong senior and CxO relationship skills
- Hungry for Winning and Success
- Understanding our competitor and the market in general
- Ability to utilise our partners and our eco-system to advantage
- Negotiating and commercial skills.
- Understanding of the rational, political, emotional dimensions of both the client and internally.
- Leveraging Marketing in construction of deals.
- Political Sense.
- Completely mobile and flexible within the Nordics and occasionally globally as required.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Who you’ll be working with
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organisations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org