As a Storage & Data Protection Engineer at Capgemini, you will operate with large scale customer storage and data protection platforms as well as dedicated customer solutions.
You will be involved in designing, implementing and operating storage & data protection solutions, developing technical architectures, creating standards and guidelines as well as planning and evaluating new products and technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
The Storage & Data Protection Engineer will design and implement high availability storage & data protection solutions for enterprise level customers. Knowledge of SAN storage architecture is essential. Deep understanding of various data protection solutions is required. Primary responsibilities include utilizing Capgemini standard storage & data protection services and recommended industry best practices in enterprise level customer environments.
We hope you to have:
- Strong experience in Storage & Data protection operations, management and development
- In-depth knowledge of Storage & Data protection concepts and architecture, specifically within the DELL-EMC and Infinidat hardware storage & data protection product line
- Strong understanding of data storage components and protocols along with solid knowledge of Fiber Channel architecture
- Basic knowledge of Veritas, CommVault, Cohesity, Rubrik, etc. data protection product line
- Understanding of IT processes and best practices related to data protection and recovery
- Experience in working with Enterprise level customers
- Great team spirit and passion to help our clients
- Attitude to get things done and learn new!
Please, note that this role requires fluency in both Finnish and English, Finnish citizenship as well as the ability to pass a Finnish background security check.
We offer you
A place to grow and enjoy your work with exceptionally cool colleagues, reasonable working hours and motivating learning and development possibilities. We are a global company with our roots in France. Our culture is strongly based on teamwork and helping one another.
We are waiting for your application! We will fill in the place as soon as we find the right match so send us your application now but latest 13th of December. For more information about the role, you can be in touch with Mikko Blomqvist, email@example.com.