Solutioner – Data Services_Cloud – Nordics
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, a nice working environment, high-end coffee machines, after work settings with great colleagues – these are but a few reasons to work in our team! We are currently looking for a Solutioner in Data Services & Cloud to join our team of professionals at Capgemini Finland Espoo office.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
In this role you create solution architecture descriptions for Data Services and Cloud solutions in response to RFPs, monitoring and governing their specification and costing throughout the sales campaign, and ensuring the services are specified to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations.
You also apply solution architecture skills internally to support design and planning activities relating to data center hosting and infrastructure, as well as infrastructure design for new solutions within existing client deliveries. You work within the Cloud Infrastructure Outsourcing Solutioning team, reporting to the Global Practices.
In this role You
- Drive the translation of business requirements into innovative business-technology solutions drawing on the CIS offer portfolio
- Create winning proposals by liaising closely with Bid Managers, sales teams, internal delivery organizations and 3rd party vendors
- Have thorough understanding of relevant contractual obligations in order to ensure that proposed solutions are designed to meet them
- Ensure proposed solutions are efficient so as to adhere to financial targets around CM, and are commercially structured to meet internal targets whilst differentiating from the competition
- Maintain costing models, proposals and business development documents within the relevant repository
- Conducts requirement workshops to capture customer requirements and evaluation / analysis of their data
- Applies domain expertise and innovative ideas to design solutions; evaluates multiple options to meet client’s business requirements, using a structured approach to select the proposed solution
- Provides pre-sales / solution support to meet business requirements
- Responds to RFI / RFP’s, prepare solution documentation and presentations
- Mentors and guides junior Solution Architect resources
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally fluent in Swedish and Finnish (written and spoken)
- Operational / service delivery experience with in-depth domain expertise and certification as appropriate in any of the following streams:
- Data center operations
- Server, storage, database, middleware
- Network and security
- Virtualization / Cloud and transformation technologies
- Monitors industry developments and maintains awareness of current practices and future trends in the marketplace and within Capgemini’s CIS portfolio
- Experience of designing Data Services and Cloud solutions in response to RFPs or requests from existing clients
- Awareness and experience of the Pre-Sales Solutioning process
- Experienced in managing 3rd party vendors and contracts
- Commercial acumen, linking solutions to cost to price and price to win. Full understanding of financial modeling, CAPEX, OPEX, SLA, penalties and service credit methodologies.
- Capable of independent thought, comprehending customer pain points and translating these into workable solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) including presentation skills up to Board level
- Self-motivated team player
Selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible!
How to apply
Please click the Apply now button, and submit your online application including your CV and salary expectation by September 17th, 2019.