Do you have solid experience in software development and architectures and feel ready for bigger challenges? Are you a specialist in some technology or product range? Do you have good understanding of delivery models and possess top class client skills?
If so, we would like to offer you a position as a Solution Architect in our Application Services business unit at our Lappeenranta office.
As Solution Architect you are responsible for the overall architecture of a solution all the way from sales to client acceptance. Your role may contain also sales support, technical project management and coding if that is your preference. You will carry the highest technical authority within a project and work closely with clients, developers, sales, and engagement managers.
Our team is a great combination of architects specialized in different business sectors, technologies and professional interests. The combining force is our passion to deliver above client expectations and we feel responsible for client satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deep experience in Java development, Java based architectures and frameworks
- Fluency in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
- Prior experience in consultancy role
- Excellent team work skills
- Positive and service oriented attitude!
- Architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Deep knowledge on one or more areas of middleware solutions, API management, cloud platforms or UI technologies
- Agile methodologies, continuous integration / continuous deployment and DevOps approach
- Test automation
Why to Join:
We offer an interesting and exciting working environment with our international team and varying tasks with leading client organizations. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and training programs. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make the difference!
For further information please contact: Sami Urpila – firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 865 4808Apply now