SME – Data Services & Cloud Practice
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, a nice working environment, high-end coffee machines, after work settings with great colleagues – these are but a few reasons to work in our team! We are currently looking for a SME – Data Services & Cloud Practice to join our team of professionals at Capgemini Finland Espoo office.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
This role is focused to ensure that Managed Services is implementing “best in class” practices for Data Services & Cloud (process, productivity and automation), including involvement in Data Services & Cloud solutioning. You will work with individual contributors across the Data Services & Cloud practice, reporting to the Global Practices.
In this role You
- Contribute to offer content definition and evolution for Data Services & Cloud Run solutioning
- Cover the entire data services domain (OS, Virtual, Cloud, Storage & Backup, Network, Monitoring, Application Operation, DB administration and SAP Basis)
- Develop the architecture and technology standards for this domain
- Advise on for product selection
- Define the new way of operating data services and cloud services
- Maintain knowledge of the current Data Services & Cloud market, including the horizon for technology changes
- Build a compelling set of pre-sales collateral related to our Data Services & Cloud
- Define and maintain the technology standards for Data Services & Cloud within CIS
- Ensure the architecture, designs and approach leverage data, analytics, automation and AI technologies
- Identify, oversee and drive process and automation transformation opportunities
- Define, implement and manage productivity KPIs for Data Services & Cloud
- Manage contract framework for the suppliers directly attached to the Data Services & Cloud practice.
- Focus on Data Service & Cloud practice solutioning for multi-regional deals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong background in Data Services & Cloud with the ability to design and envisage new services and architectures
- In-depth understanding of Data Services & Cloud technology stack and the next generation technology innovations in the marketplace
- Highly transformational approach, challenges the current models, passionate about change
- Excellent communication skills, able to successfully interface with customer for technical discussions
- Strong experience in quality procedures, process & documentation methodology
- Other skills include: Risk Management, procurement management, analytical skills, communication, negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to provide CXO level updates
Selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible!
How to apply
Please click the Apply now button, and submit your online application including your CV and salary expectation by September 17th 2019.