Service Solution Architect
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, a nice working environment, high-end coffee machines, after work settings with great colleagues – these are but a few reasons to work in our team! We are currently looking for a Service Solution Architect to join our team of professionals at Capgemini Finland Espoo office.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
In this role you will craft detailed solution designs, responses and costs within a bid on behalf of CIS for the Managed Services component of an opportunity which could include any combination of Cloud, End User Services, Service Management/Service Integration and Data Center hosting and Infrastructure Management Services. The solution will be designed to meet client requirements, financial targets and follow Managed Services best practice.
In this role You
- Drive the translation of business requirements into innovative business-technology solutions drawing on the CIS offer portfolio
- Create winning proposals by liaising closely with Bid Managers, sales teams, internal delivery organizations, SMEs and 3rd party vendors
- Are responsible for solution quality, accuracy, costs, management of risk and alignment with client requirements whilst differentiating from the competition
- Challenge complex and conflicting business needs to propose a coherent solution integrating functional, technical, financial and organization elements
- Apply technical domain expertise and innovative ideas to design solutions; evaluate multiple options to meet client’s business requirements, using a structured approach to select the proposed solution
- Respond to RFI / RFP’s, prepare solution documentation, contribute to client orals, workshops and presentations
- Obtain solution approvals by following the solution approval process
- Mentor and guide junior Solution Architect resources
- Provide input to: Qualification, Bid Initiation, Deal Shaping, Solution Design, Costing, Contracting, Proposal writing, Client presentations, Approvals, Due Diligence and Handover to Delivery.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience of solutioning Infrastructure Managed Services and Cloud solutions in response to RFPs or requests from existing clients.
- Operational / service delivery experience with in-depth technical domain expertise and certification as appropriate in any of the following streams:
- Data center operations
- Server, storage, database, middleware
- Network and security
- Virtualization / Cloud and transformation technologies
- Experience of the Pre-Sales Solutioning and costing process
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors as part of a solution (in outsourced situations) and associated sub-contracts
- Commercial acumen, linking solutions to cost to price and price to win. Full understanding of financial modelling, CAPEX, OPEX, SLA, penalties and service credit methodologies, RRC, ARC and unit costs
- Independent thought, comprehending customer pain points and translating these into workable solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) including presentation skills up to Board level
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated team player
Selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible!
How to apply
Please click the Apply now button, and submit your online application including your CV and salary expectation by January 31st, 2020.
For further information about the position and recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Karen Kennedy by email (email@example.com).