Does developing new services and business models for leading local and global companies get your heart pumping just a little faster? Do you believe in the beautiful place where business potential and user needs meet to create game-changing services and business models?
If so, then you might just be the service designer our growing Digital family is looking for.
As a service designer you will work in a multidisciplinary team with colleagues from different professions, including UX designers, developers, architects and project managers. Your will be responsible for bringing a user centric approach and use of service design to our work. Your role will include:
• Working as a service designer in our project deliveries, taking responsibility for the design part and the content of the project. Most of our work relates to major IT development programs, where you will be acting as a link between our customer’s business and our developers. So be prepared to be involved also in some technical discussions
• Helping our sales guys and gals to sell interesting projects for yourself and for your colleagues. You will help our sales people to build a high-quality design approach and presentations for the projects we sell
• Being a role model in service design work for our organization. We are strongly driving a service design approach in our projects and you will be a key player in our change journey. Depending on your own preferences, you will get a chance to get involved in organizing trainings, methodology development and mentoring of your colleagues.
We are looking for both rising stars of service design, with a few projects under your belt, as well as seasoned professionals ready to a make a major impact in our global community. The role will be tailored based on your experience.
For all levels of experience, our expectations are:
• You put the users first but also understand business contexts and technical possibilities
• You have a good understanding of service design methods from user research to prototyping
• You are an excellent listener to understand our clients’ needs
• You like to work in a team and support colleagues
• You have some experience of IT projects
• You speak and write fluent Finnish and English
ABOUT CAPGEMINI AND THE TEAM
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations. As a company, we stand out by having the nicest people in IT industry, a strong culture of helping each other, competitive salary and loads of flexibility to support work-life balance. You will have chance to participate major high impact IT programs that affect multiple touchpoints in the daily life of people.
Our business analysis and service design team helps large enterprises to build digital services of the future. We do it by understanding the client needs and iteratively designing and building digital solutions. We also collaborate with our world-known design agency Idean Enterprises.
INTERESTED TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM?
Go ahead and send us your CV and application now. We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information and questions, do not hesitate to contact Minna Kulju (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +358 50 3072564).