Do you have strong experience of Service Delivery Management in business-critical Application Services?
We are now looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to join Capgemini and work at one of our key accounts.
We are one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We offer an interesting working environment with our international team and challenging opportunities with leading client organizations. You can join our journey in guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations. You will also get an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model.
Your role as a Senior Service Delivery Manager
The whole client team consists of about 60 great colleagues from Capgemini Finland and India. As an experienced Service Delivery Manager (SDM) you will have accountability for the service provided to the client and managing relationship with client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction. You will bring added value to the client by making sure that the whole delivery team is delivering quality results.
There are multiple stakeholders involved so fluent communication is vital. The technological environment is versatile, and the client is in a transition to modern technologies so there are several new opportunities and projects starting all the time.
You will manage:
- Total accountability for the finances – you drive for the efficiencies!
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Service improvement plans, development of the service, delivery reviews, risk & issue tracking
- Documentation – making sure that the services are accurately described and documented in service descriptions, price catalogues and in any other relevant systems
- Driving opportunities and leading sales cases
- Excellent relationship with the client and acting as a point of escalation to the client
- Staffing – you ensure that the delivery team has right skills and levels
What you will bring:
- Strong experience in service delivery management including the different areas mentioned above
- Deep understanding of services in application/software management and development
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in both Finnish and English
- Self-driven attitude – you drive things forward in dynamic environment
- Great team spirit and ability to motivate other
Make your move and apply now or latest by 2nd of August 2020. We will be on holiday whole July, so we will get back you in August and start the interviews 10th of August onwards.
For more information, you can drop an e-mail to email@example.com and she will get back to you once she is back from holiday (after 5th of August).
Meanwhile, read Tarja’s and Antti’s blog about working in this delivery team from here and have a great summer!